Due to the immense increase in client demand, a multi-award winning, national mortgage brokerage has a rare opening for a Group Head of Sales.
Based in the North West, this independent firm has quickly become a national success story, winning many industry awards and plaudits. Blending the latest technology with decades of expertise, the company helps its clients to save more and stress less.
The founding Directors are now at the point whereby they need a dedicated individual to take ownership of the sales function, in order for them to focus on continuing to develop the business.
Helping to nourish and oversee the continued growth of multiple 5-star brands in the complex financial sphere, this is the perfect role if you are a dynamic sales leader with passion and dedication to customer excellence.
No day will be the same in this varied and challenging role, where duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Overseeing the growth of several respected financial brands, utilising targeted KPIs to motivate and empower hard-working Mortgage Advisers.
- Identifying and examining any additional growth opportunities, including new channels for quality referrals.
- Offering daily leadership, mentorship and motivation to key positions within the respective sales departments.
- Working closely with all members of the management team to help create cohesion between the departments.
- Producing detailed analytic sales reports to identify potential opportunities and weaknesses, regularly presenting these to both the sales teams and management.
- Being a brand ambassador for the overall group, liaising with key industry contacts and third parties, attending industry events and developing key relationships.
In order to maintain credibility amongst the team, you must come from a senior sales role within the lending arena, ideally holding the CeMAP qualification (or equivalent). It is essential that you have the ability to motivate, nudge and inspire those around you to achieve more. Just as importantly, you’ll have a fanatical attention to detail, outstanding persuasion, presentation and negotiation skills, and a passion for producing accurate and detailed analysis that empowers growth. Last but not least, you’ll have a long-term career mindset with a focus on building relationships that last.
Opportunities like this really do not often present themselves, and this is an incredible chance to really make your mark within this huge success story of a business. Having witnessed the amazing career development of incumbent staff within the business, the ‘sky really is the limit’ in terms of your own career development.
You’ll be rewarded with a generous basic salary (negotiable depending on experience), plus a lucrative bonus scheme, hybrid working, and a whole host of other attractive company benefits.
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment