Are you looking for an administration biased role with a market -leading business? Are you looking for an opportunity to become a specialist in a thriving industry? Do you want to work in a role that has a clear path for progression?
My client, an insurance business that is very focused on the training and development of its staff, is looking for an Underwriting Assistant for its Administration Support team in North Yorkshire.
In this role, you will support the team of Underwriters with administration, whilst building your knowledge of the commercial insurance products that they offer. Your duties will include:
• Providing a compliant administrative service to brokers.
• Processing all correspondence and computer inputting.
• Ensuring that post and diary activity is processed in line with company procedures and service standards.
• Undertaking any task in order to support the administration function of the unit.
• Ensuring that any customer complaints are identified and handled strictly within the company’s complaints procedure.
• Supporting the Operations Manager / Team Leader with any requests to meet departmental objectives.
My client is looking for individuals with a good educational background, who can demonstrate the ability to learn quickly. Any exposure of working to FCA rules and regulations in a previous role would be a distinct advantage.
This is very much an entry level role, however, once you have proven yourself, you will be given exposure to the more technical aspect of insurance, underwriting. You will also have the opportunity to progress in a number of business areas.
You will receive a basic salary to match your experience, as well as a generous benefits package that you would expect with a leading business. Most importantly, your development will only be limited by your ambitions.
Aston Charles – a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment