Are you a Commercial Account Handler ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role where you can progress your career? Are you willing, and able, to relocate to a beautiful location for this rare opportunity?
Our client, a dynamic and entrepreneurial insurance business based in Jersey, is looking to appoint a Commercial Account Handler.
You will manage an array of clients encompassing Motor, Household, Property Owners, Commercial Combined, Liability, Professional Indemnity, Directors’ & Officers and Cyber, with your main focus being on the commercial aspects of cover.
Other duties your role will include are as follows:
• Building strong relationships with clients, understanding their risk exposures and insurance needs.
• Dealing with a good volume of renewals and pro-actively ensuring a high retention level.
• Handling mid-term adjustments and responding to day to day queries and correspondence.
• Communicating with insurers to obtain the best terms and submit presentations; building strong relationships with them.
• Broking risks for new business and renewals.
• Working closely with the Account Executives and Directors on client insurance programmes, ensuring the clients’ needs are met at all times.
This position is primed for an enthusiastic, driven and determined person who is looking for an exciting ‘twist’ to their career. It would suit someone with a sense of adventure and confidence in themselves to make the leap and relocate.
It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years’ commercial insurance experience. Although not essential, it is preferred that you hold the Cert CII qualification, or at least a willingness to progress with your professional qualifications. Whilst there is no pressure to do so, this role provides progression towards becoming an Account Executive, once you have proven yourself.
Our client will pay a generous salary of up to £35K, and there is help available with relocation costs. You will require a work permit to live in Jersey, which the company will provide you with in order for you to rent an apartment or a house.
To discuss in confidence, or to speak about other Commercial Account Handler roles, please contact Allan Parker at Aston Charles.
Aston Charles – a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment