We are an award-winning recruitment company that specialises in the Insurance and Financial Services sectors.
As a result of increased business levels, we are recruiting for a Resourcer to support a busy Senior Consultant.
Working from our modern office in Leeds city centre, you will perform a varied administrative and customer service position, where duties will include the following:
- Searching for candidates on various job boards and social media platforms.
- Posting adverts on our website and on various external job boards.
- Sending targeted mailshots to prospective candidates and clients.
- Screening candidates and presenting a shortlist to the Senior Consultant.
- Taking initial details from clients to pass on to the Senior Consultant.
No previous experience within a resourcing role is necessary, however, you must be able to display the following:
- Strong administrative skills.
- A good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- A professional telephone manner, with the ability to build strong rapport with people.
- Good IT skills, ideally with experience of using various social media platforms.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task within tight deadlines.
- A team player mentality.
- A good sense of humour!
We are a boutique business and you will enjoy working within a very friendly and supportive environment, where we work hard, but don’t take ourselves too seriously!
Whilst there is no pressure to progress beyond this position, we can support you if you would like to progress towards becoming a specialist Recruitment Consultant.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, together with a bonus scheme based on placed candidates that you find. In addition, we offer the following great benefits:
- Private Health Insurance after a probationary period.
- Generous holiday allowance including extra time off over the Christmas period (typically 2 weeks).
- Flexible working hours with the ability to start any time between 8am and 9am.
- One longer lunch allowed per week to promote health and well-being.
- Early Friday finish.
- Regular incentives with attractive prizes.
- Regular team trips out.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Aston Charles – A personalised service from industry experts