Our client is a rapidly expanding technology-led firm which is transforming the Life Insurance market.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground and help the company re-engineer and massively improve the typically outdated ways of performing policy and client servicing.
We are seeking a committed individual with Life Insurance Servicing and Administration experience to join the expanding Operations Team based in Hitchin.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Managing client communications to provide a high quality of customer service.
• Interacting with clients on the phone, chat, email or online and responding to their servicing enquiries.
• Handling, resolving and, when necessary, escalating complaints.
• Helping the Solutions Team design and document processes and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
• Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Proven experience in Life Insurance administration.
• Strong IT skills especially MS Outlook and Word.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Good standard of English - both spoken and written.
• Ability to quickly and accurately enter and supply information.
• Good communication skills with ability to liaise confidently at all levels.
• A professional understanding of what makes first-class customer service, as are flexibility, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £25K, dependent on experience, plus benefits including company pension and a clearly defined training and development programme.
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
Financial Services and General Insurance Recruitment