Are you a Motor PI Claims professional looking for a new role? Do you want to work for a business that puts staff first and offers numerous options for development? Do you want to be part of a dynamic company that is constantly growing?
If so we are working with an entrepreneurial, expanding business that is looking to appoint a Motor Injury Handler for it’s office in Cheadle.
This independently-owned, financially strong business, continues to successfully compete with the larger players in this space. In a world with constantly evolving technology, it has heavily invested in state of the art systems, with ‘real time’ access for its insurers, brokers and direct clients.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
• Process and manage Stage 1 & 2 injury claims received via the MOJ Portal.
• Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
• Assess whether the company should be dealing with the injury claim and value and negotiate the injury settlement.
• Organise claims that are received in order to ensure all claims are processed within the constraints of the MOJ Portal.
• Set and amend reserves, as well as raise payments for various aspects of a claim.
• Review and verify data in order to ensure fraud is detected whenever present.
• Process settlement, interim, compensator and decision packs as received by the MOJ Portal.
• Negotiate with third party representatives in order to mitigate costs for the Insurer.
For your application to be considered, you will have experience within a Motor Injury Claims environment, from a broker, insurer or claims management background. It is essential that you experience be within Defendant claims, as opposed to Claimant. In addition, you must have a sound educational background, along with excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to integrate into a specialist company. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, along with funding towards professional qualifications. You will also benefit from core working hours (no rotating shifts or weekends) and free parking.
A great chance to join one of the most dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial businesses, which is enjoying exponential growth.
Aston Charles – a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment