Are you currently in a B2B sales environment and don’t have an opportunity to progress? Do you want to be consistently rewarded for the income that you generate? Would you like to work for a market-leading business?
Our client is part of a world-leading insurance business that offers commercial insurance and employee benefits products UK-wide. In line with its UK Sales Strategy, it is looking to appoint a number of talented and driven sales professionals.
Your main duties will be:
• Researching target clients to understand what products would be suitable for their company.
• Sending specific/ targeted marketing literature to prospective clients to promote business services and create needs for discussion.
• Attending training and knowledge building sessions around various industry sectors and how your products will make a difference.
• Identifying the main point of contacts within the business to discuss their requirements using the in-house database, LinkedIn, Companies House etc.
• Manoeuvring around ‘Gatekeepers’ to make contact with key decision makers.
• Asking probing/ open questions to establish target prospects’ current insurance arrangements and identify gaps in cover where your products could add value.
• Updating the internal database with all communication and ensuring tasks are in your calendar for future actions.
This is a very much a strategic approach, rather than responding to a dialler system that continuously pumps calls through. You will offer a first-class service to your contacts, building a network of MD’s/ FD’s, to help secure new business.
For this rare opportunity, you will be required to have strong track record within the B2B sales arena. You must be able to converse with a multitude of personalities encompassing a variety of different businesses/ industries. You would be described by others as a ‘people person’ and have a positive/ proactive outlook to sales.
In return, you’ll receive a generous salary and an uncapped bonus structure built to motivate the most competitive amongst us. Most importantly, unlike other roles of this ilk, this position will give you the chance to develop a professional career within the sector via sponsored learning through the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Please contact Allan Parker at Aston Charles for further information.
Aston Charles – a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment