We have an exciting opening for an experienced Financial Services Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established team.
We are flexible on location, and depending on your circumstances and experience, you could either work from our head office in Leeds, a serviced office, or from home. If you are good at what you do, we will work hard to accommodate your requirements. Does that sound the flexible and accommodating employer that you’d like to join?
Perhaps you are currently working in the City, but would like to work from home and avoid the lengthy commute and costs associated with traveling to an office.
We are a boutique recruitment consultancy which has been specialising in the financial services and general insurance markets since 2008. During this time, we have become the recruiter of choice for many leading FS businesses, and the great testimonials that we continually receive from our clients and candidates are the result of our hard work, professionalism and commitment to providing the highest level of service.
It is essential that you are an experienced FS Recruitment Consultant with a successful track record in this specialist market. You will hold a strong network of clients and candidates and you will employ an ethical approach to trading. You’ll be a proactive recruiter who is engaging, innovative and driven to make money and you’ll be a team player who enjoys working as part of a small, friendly and supportive team.
Here are just some of the benefits of working at Aston Charles:
- You will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary, together with the opportunity to earn up to 30% commission. We have a very lucrative commission structure, with zero threshold for the first few months while you are building your pipeline.
- Whilst you will be given the necessary training and support, you will also be given the autonomy to run your desk as you see fit.
- We run regular monthly sales incentives, with the opportunity to win prizes such as trips away, spa / restaurant vouchers and gifts. In addition, we run an annual incentive to win a free summer holiday, which has recently been won by the most recent addition to our team!
- Whilst there is never any pressure to attend, we have a great social scene, with regular evenings and meals out.
- You will enjoy working as part of a very friendly team, with people who are very passionate about recruitment. We have been described by our clients as “taking our jobs very seriously, but not ourselves”. We like to think we have a good sense of humour and we enjoy what we do.
You’ll be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £40K (negotiable, depending on experience), plus commission and an attractive benefits package including subsidised parking (where applicable), subsidised gym membership, private medical insurance and typically, 2 free weeks’ holiday over the Christmas period in addition to a generous holiday entitlement!
If you are an experienced financial services recruitment consultant who is serious about a long-term career in recruitment, then don’t hesitate and apply today. It could be the best decision you have ever made.
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
Financial Services and General Insurance Recruitment