This highly acquisitive, leading regional Chartered Financial Planning practice is expanding rapidly, and now requires an experienced Paraplanner to enhance its existing team in Liverpool.
With offices across the North West, it provides comprehensive, holistic planning solutions to a broad range of both private and corporate clients, building long-lasting, trusting client relationships. Its successful team of IFA’s are complemented by a substantial support infrastructure, comprising several Administrators and Paraplanners.
The role of the Paraplanner is to support the Adviser, Paraplanner Manager and the Compliance Team when informing and advising clients on financial strategies, plans and products and be responsible in organising workflow. Key responsibilities include the following:
• Supporting the Advisers in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
• Supporting the Advisers in preparing client suitability and cash flow reports.
• Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports.
• Help maintain business flow.
• Managing the research and analysis of financial products to meet client
• Managing the presentation of technical data to the Advisers.
• Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal
• Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant
manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
Whilst Level 4 Diploma qualification is not essential, it will add significant weight to your application. You must possess previous experience of paraplanning as a minimum. This will ideally be gained within an IFA practice, but again, this is not a deal breaker. Attributes such as good organisational, time management and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritise and plan your own workload, are considered prerequisite.
This role has come about due to the promotion of an existing Paraplanner into an advisory role, so progression opportunities are clearly there for all to see. Our client is offering a competitive basic salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package. The company also offers excellent training and development opportunities and invests heavily in its staff.
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
Financial Services and General Insurance Recruitment