This City based Wealth Manager offers an absolutely outstanding opportunity for newly qualified/ junior candidates to venture into a regulated advice role…
With an additional office in Reading, brought about through acquisition, as well as close links to an unrivalled global wealth management practice, this firm is exceptionally well positioned to achieve its ambitious growth plans in the coming years. In addition to its multi-site wealth management practice, this company boasts 2 accountancy practices and a mortgage brokerage under its umbrella, providing a regular stream of new business referrals for its Wealth Managers.
Whether you are coming from a completely unrelated industry, or perhaps working in an ancillary role within Financial Services – if you are Level 4 qualified, or close to obtaining qualification – this is a truly remarkable opportunity.
This firm will provide every tool you require to take the leap into an advice role…
• Financial backing to get through the ‘building’ phase – ensuring you can maintain your lifestyle
• Individually tailored and bespoke development programme – ensuring you fulfil your potential
• Ongoing mentoring – hands on support to ensure long-term success
• Operational Support – ensuring you have the right processes in place to sustain success
• Marketing support – providing a regular, sustained flow of new clients and business opportunities
• Internal client referrals – provided by in house accountancy practices and mortgage brokerage
• Admin/ Paraplanning support – allowing you to focus on clients and profit-making activities
• ‘Right to Buy’ clause – giving the option to take full ownership of clients you have been referred
This is a tried and tested method – there are currently 30 different examples of success stories, at varying stages of this journey, all using this model!
No previous experience is required, as my client provides all the training, development and ongoing mentoring necessary to transition from a trainee to a successful Wealth Manager, over a long-term development programme.
You absolutely must possess a strong work ethic, a burning desire to be successful, and a hunger for self-development. Personality traits such as being dynamic, gregarious and tenacious will give you the best possible chance of success.
If the above sounds like you, and you have ambitions of becoming a successful Wealth Manager, regardless of background, please do not hesitate to apply.
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
Financial Services and General Insurance Recruitment