We recruit for literally hundreds of Mortgage brokerages all over the country and we can safely say that Mortgage Adviser opportunities don’t get much better than this…
But don’t just take our word for it… you can speak to anyone in this company who will tell you what an incredible place it is to work.
Based in the North West, this independent firm has quickly become a national success story, winning many industry awards and plaudits. Operating in a specialist sector of the market, the company attracts many high net worth clients, which in turn generates its Mortgage Advisers very lucrative incomes.
As a result of continued expansion, the firm is seeking experienced Mortgage Advisers to join its high-performing team.
So what’s so special about this opportunity...?
- All leads are provided. We have personally visited the office when leads have been flooding in. The firm has built a formidable marketing machine and regular, high value enquiries are being generated. It is not uncommon (and it happened when we were there!) for an Adviser to receive a lead that attracts a £40K fee, which would of course generate a substantial bonus on top of their monthly salary.
- Whilst Mortgage Advisers generally consider themselves to be doing well if they bill £120K a year in fees, many Advisers in this company are writing over £300K per annum, and some, considerably more! With their average client having £2m in lending, you can imagine how much money there is to be made. Believe it or not, there are times when this company has to temporarily turn off its marketing in order to manage the amount of enquiries!
- You will be supported by a highly competent Administration and Case Manager team who will allow you to do what you do best – advise your clients.
- There is no weekend working, and the company encourages a healthy work/ life balance.
- Once you have passed your probation, you will be able to work some days from home, whilst benefiting from cutting-edge technology.
- You will honestly not find a nicer group of people to work with. The Managers are incredibly supportive and enthusiastic, and they will be highly engaged with your professional development from day one.
- The business has many exciting growth plans, which presents a wide range of career avenues for ambitious individuals.
- Last but not least, in addition to the great money that can be made, this is a lovely place to work! You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy regular social events, celebrating successes, attending prestigious corporate and hospitality events, and awards ceremonies.
You will benefit from a competitive basic salary, plus a highly lucrative bonus scheme. Because of the lead supply, your very realistic earnings for year one are £55K, and year 2, circa £80K. There are plenty of Advisers earning considerably more than this now that they have built up repeat clients who are regularly remortgaging large portfolios.
The managers of this firm welcome you to have a ‘nothing ventured, nothing gained’ exploratory chat with them. They encourage you to conduct a “reverse interview” and interview them! Very quickly, we are certain that you will realise what a phenomenal opportunity this is.
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
Financial Services and General Insurance Recruitment