Unafraid to challenge the status quo, this boutique financial services organisation is a real breath of fresh air. Dynamic, progressive and operating at the cutting edge of this fast-paced industry, this fascinating business continues to win an impressive array of awards in the press.
Over the past decade, it has built up a tremendous reputation and an enviable portfolio of clients, including well-known names from the worlds of Royalty, Entertainment, Sports, Politics, and Business.
During this exciting period of phenomenal growth, it has recently established new offices across Europe and the Gulf, as well as opening a new division to service the needs of its clients in other areas. In order to capitalise on this growth, it seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team in a senior capacity.
Our client takes its branding very seriously and invests significantly in the marketing of all of its services. In this key role, you will be granted a great deal of autonomy in order to help promote the brand’s digital presence in relevant sectors.
In this varied and challenging role, you will work in close conjunction with the Managing Director, a highly impressive and well-known entrepreneur, and your successes will be visible to all the management team. Your duties will include, but by no means be limited to:
• Designing web, SEO/ SEM, database, social media & display advertising campaigns.
• Implementing online strategies that result in qualified business leads.
• Develop and maintain the social media presence across all platforms.
• Measuring the performance of all marketing activity (ROI etc.) and reporting MI to the Board.
• Producing optimised digital content across all media in line with SEO goals.
• Undertaking market research to identify trends and optimising marketing spend to take advantage of these.
• Monitoring Google Analytics to provide colleagues with suggestions of data-led improvements.
• As part of the creative function, brainstorming with colleagues to suggest new growth strategies.
Ideally, you will have a BS or MS Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field, and experience of working within a commercial environment. You must have previously managed SEO/SEM, marketing and advertising (social media or display) campaigns. Experience of working with Hubspot and optimising both landing pages and user funnels would add significant weight to your application.
You must also be creative, innovative and hold excellent communication skills in order to effectively articulate your ideas to a variety of stakeholders. You should also be highly ambitious, enjoy working to shared goals, and pride yourself on the ability to come up with innovative solutions in order to make the seemingly impossible happen.
In return, you will receive a generous basic salary, bespoke bonus (weighted against both personal and company performance) and comprehensive benefits package. You will also benefit from unrivalled opportunities for progression as this highly progressive firm continues to realise its ambitions.
Aston Charles – a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment