This prestigious Chartered Financial Planning business requires an additional high quality Paraplanner within its Leeds Head Office, as part of its ongoing growth strategy.
This expanding, acquisitive and award-winning team provides independent and bespoke wealth management solutions to predominantly high net worth private clients. Though relatively young in comparison to many of its competitors, the business has established an excellent and enviable reputation in Yorkshire, as well as other parts of the UK, as it continues to establish roots in key locations across the country.
Working as part of a productive, high-performing team, you will provide comprehensive technical support to its Advisers, delivering the most efficient, professional and effective client service possible. More specifics duties will include:
• Analysing clients’ circumstances, portfolios and objectives and preparing appropriate recommendation reports for the Advisers;
• Providing high quality technical, administrative and research support to the Advisers;
• Undertaking whole-of-market research as required, including investments, pensions and protection plans;
• Undertaking research for asset allocation on clients’ existing portfolios, quantifying and analysing those clients’ existing investments;
• Liaising with the Risk & Compliance Team to ensure advice is compliant;
• Building strong and effective working relationships with other teams in the firm and third party product providers;
• Attending and contributing to meetings, both internal and external;
• Participating in ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required.
Key personal attributes for the role include a friendly and approachable manner, taking pride in your work, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic. You must possess previous experience of complex report writing and whole of market research, as well as a good technical understanding of personal financial and tax matters. Holding Diploma Level 4 would add significant weight to your application, though is not entirely essential.
This business is renowned in the local market for looking after its employees, its generous packages significantly boosting staff morale. As well as a market leading salary, you will enjoy a discretionary bonus, pension, private healthcare, income protection, life assurance and various other benefits, including numerous ‘duvet days’ available to take throughout the year.
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
Financial Services and General Insurance Recruitment