This is an outstanding opportunity for a technically-focused and driven Mortgage Adviser to join a high-profile brokerage in a self-employed, home-based role in the Midlands.
Our client is a leading and innovative mortgage brokerage that is rapidly expanding as a result of its first-class offering. Being part of a large group employing over 1,000 staff, the organisation is able to offer a comprehensive range of services including both residential and commercial mortgage solutions.
Based in the Midlands, you will take full advantage of a high profile, lucrative introducer, which will ‘feed’ you leads that have a very high conversion rate of over 90%. Current Advisers within the company who are benefiting from this introducer are writing a minimum of £12,000 in mortgage and protection commissions and fees per month – some a great deal higher. In addition, due to the company’s scale and diverse business activities, it boasts a wide range of other introducers and established client banks to utilise.
Whilst this opportunity is clearly not lacking in leads and referrals, our client is seeking a Mortgage Adviser who has some of their own clients, or who can demonstrate the ability to proactively develop their own relationships outside introduced business. Just as importantly, to maintain the integrity of the aforementioned lucrative introducer, you must have a track record of successfully writing non-standard residential mortgage business. You must be CeMAP qualified (or equivalent), with an excellent compliance record.
This company clearly has one of the best propositions we have seen in the market, which includes:
- Full, comprehensive admin support for all Advisers, which will allow you to focus on writing business.
- Access to a wide range of lenders, including high profile mortgage clubs offering exclusive products and rates.
- A comprehensive panel of insurers for Protection and General Insurance.
- A bespoke software system which includes attractive features such as automatic credit checking facilities and quick retrieval of bank statements.
- Generous commissions for introduced and self-generated business.
- Sophisticated marketing technology, including various social media platforms.
- Financial assistance in the initial months until you have built your pipeline.
We are sure you will agree that self-employed opportunities do not get much better than this. If you have the required skills and experience and are looking to enhance your earnings within a very efficient and innovative business, then get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Aston Charles – a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance & Financial Services Recruitment