Due to organic growth, my client, a highly regarded local IFA firm in Bletchingley, is looking to appoint a technically astute Paraplanner to assist with the ongoing servicing of its existing clients.
My client is a long-standing practice that has operated across London and the South East for over 30 years. The firm provides independent, whole of market bespoke financial solutions for a range of high net worth private clients, with a particular focus on wealth management. It now requires a technically competent individual to fulfil a critical role.
The key responsibilities of the role include the following:
• Provide extensive support to the Managing Director including provision of client valuations and recommendation letters.
• Input into quarterly Management Information for the Board.
• Assist in creation and circulate Quarterly Newsletter to clients.
• Assist the Managing Director in creation of robust and repeatable processes and suitable
systems (for future business expansion).
• Complete advisory due diligence with use of appropriate systems.
• Mentor and train admin role.
• Build strong working relationships with clients, staff and providers
It is imperative that you are Level 4 Diploma qualified, ideally having made progress towards Chartered Status. As well as having previous experience of the technical aspects of paraplanning, it is preferable that you have some client handling experience, either telephone based, or face to face. Being technically-minded, you will have a strong understanding of a wide range of pension and investment products, as well as having a good general knowledge of the financial market. Organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a diverse workload are paramount, as is the ability to manage internal and external relationships.
In return, my client is offering a highly attractive remuneration package, with market-leading salary and bonus potential. You will also enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a training and development programme that will enhance your opportunities for career progression. There is a clear progression path in place to either an advisory role or management, depending on your preferences
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
Financial Services and General Insurance Recruitment